McLeod's Daughters Reunion Accommodation Packages
Please note, all dates are now Sold Out.
- Thursday 5th & Friday 6th of October 2017 Sold Out!
- Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th of October 2017 Sold Out!
Kingsford Homestead are pleased to offer accommodation packages to coincide with the upcoming McLeod's Daughters Reunion Luncheon Events with Stevie, Jodie & Kate. Enjoy this rare opportunity for an exclusive stay on "Drovers Run" in your own luxury suite! Only 7 suites available.
For tickets to the McLeod's Daughters Reunion Luncheon Events please contact Dal Long from 'Tours to McLeod's Country' via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 nights accommodation in the luxury suite of your choice (subject to availability) *check in from 3pm/check out 10am
- Country continental breakfast selection each morning
- Grazing platters for dinner each evening served in the Fotheringham Library & Lounge while watching re-runs of McLeods Daughters (please advise any dietary requirements or allergies prior to arrival to ensure we can cater for your needs)
- All in house beverages (including premium wines, beer, cider, soft drinks, juice & coffee/tea)
- A privately chauffeured tour of the 225 acre property with our Property Managers visiting sites used for the filming of McLeod's Daughters (allow 1 hour)
- The Ahrens Suite (Queen Bed) = $1,099
- The Frederick Scarfe Suite (Queen Bed) = $1,199
- The Kerry Packer Suite (King Bed or Twin Single Beds)* = $1,299
- The John Angas Suite (King Bed or Twin Single Beds)* = $1, 299
- The Stephen King Suite (Claire/Jodie's Room) (King Bed or Twin Single Beds)* = $1,399
- The Mincalta Suite (Tess/Stevie's Room) (King Bed or Twin Single Beds)* = $1,399
- The Stonemasons Cottage (King Bed or Twin Single Beds)* = $1,499
*Rollaway bedding is available for a 3rd guest for an additional cost of $400 inclusive of breakfast, dinner & beverages (limited availability)