Exclusive Use Package
Exceptional Value - All-inclusive Stay
Our all-inclusive minimum two-night stay is exceptional value.
Included in the price of your all-inclusive, two-night stay -
- Up to 14 guests accommodated in 7 luxury suites.
- Barossa-inspired lavish dinners prepared by our Executive Chef on both evenings (includes premium wines carefully matched and beverages).
- All beverages throughout your stay – red, white and sparkling wine, beer, soft drinks, juice, tea and coffee.
- All wines carefully selected by our very own Baron of the Barossa Stefan Ahrens.
- Evening canapés and pre-dinner drinks both nights.
- Hearty Barossa breakfast both days.
- Luxury king or queen suites, complete with Bose iPod clock radio and flat screen television.
- Wonderfully indulgent bathrooms in each suite
- Our signature riverside outdoor bath experience.
- Exclusive use of 225 acres to explore with marked walking trails.
- And of course, the impressive 1856 Homestead itself to relax in and enjoy.
- Dedicated hosts to share their inside knowledge of how to make the most of your Barossa regional experience.
All bookings by enquiry only. Please contact us on (08) 8524 8120 or email here
At Kingsford Homestead, we ensure that you will want for nothing.* Lunch is not part of our all inclusive pricing. However, if you’d like us to organise a Barossa picnic hamper lunch for you, just ask.