Exceptional Value - All-inclusive Stay
On any level of comparison, our all-inclusive minimum two-night stay is exceptional value.
Included in the price of your all-inclusive, two-night stay -
- A lavish five-course “Kingsford On A Plate” degustation banquet matched with carefully selected Barossa wines on one evening.
- A Barossa-inspired and seasonal three-course dinner with wine on the other.
- All beverages throughout your stay – red, white and sparkling wine, beer, soft drinks, juice, tea and coffee.
- All wines carefully selected by our very own Baron of the Barossa Stefan Ahrens and Chef Stuart Oldfield.
- Evening canapés and pre-dinner drinks both nights.
- Full cooked breakfast both mornings.
- Luxury king or queen suites, complete with Bose iPod clock radio and flat screen television.
- Wonderfully indulgent bathrooms in each suite
- Our signature riverside outdoor bath experience.
- Exclusive use of 225 acres to explore with marked walking trails.
- And of course, the impressive 1856 Homestead itself to relax in and enjoy.
- Hosts to share their inside knowledge of how to make the most of your Barossa regional experience.
At Kingsford Homestead, we ensure that you will want for nothing.
* Lunch is not part of our all inclusive pricing. However, if you’d like us to organise a Barossa picnic hamper lunch for you, just ask.